Why: Mutual concerns with the draft CZO have unified several neighborhood organizations, speaking for the thousands of residents who will be negatively affected by proposed zoning. Changes to the draft CZO are necessary, before it has the force of law, to protect fragile neighborhoods and citizens citywide from harmful, irreversible land use policies. The Size Matters campaign continues as part of this initiative.
The Riverfront Alliance is comprised of the following non-profit neighborhood organizations:
• Algiers Point Association
• Faubourg Marigny Improvement Association
• French Quarter Citizens, Inc.
• Holy Cross Neighborhood Association
• Neighbors First for Bywater
• Vieux Carré Property Owners, Residents and Associates
Info: www.riverfrontalliance.org or www.sizematters.info