Ken Ducote was recently named as the new Executive Director of GNOCCS. “We are proud of the accomplishments of all of our charter schools and the continuous support that GNOCCS gives to them, helping them to focus more on student needs,” he said.
• Audubon Charter School
• Benjamin Franklin High School
• Einstein Elementary Charter Schools
• Hynes Charter School
• International High School of New Orleans
• International School of Louisiana
• International School of Louisiana, Jefferson
• Kenner Discovery Health Sciences Academy
• Lake Forest Elementary Charter
• Lusher Charter School
• Morris Jeff Community School
• Robert Russa Moton Charter School
• New Orleans Charter Science and Math High School
• Warren Easton Charter High School
The GNOCCS is a 501c3, working to maintain the autonomy of each member school, while protecting the long-term structure, durability and operation of all charters in Louisiana. The collaborative was formed in 2006 after Hurricane Katrina, when the determination and ingenuity of six principals facilitated formation of the organization after meeting to share solutions for opening schools after the storm, becoming a driving force in recovery and redevelopment of the city.
For more information about GNOCCS, go to www.eastbankcollaborative.com.