On October 16-18 2015 nationally known researchers and scholars will gather in New Orleans at the Crowne Plaza Hotel-Airport, 2829 Williams Blvd., Kenner, Louisiana for Oswald's Summer of Secrets: New Orleans and the JFK Assassination.
Seating is limited so early registration is encouraged. Contact Kris Millegan (email@example.com) or David Denton (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and or go to http://oswaldconference.com.
· Ed Haslam, author, Dr. Mary’s Monkey;
· Judyth Baker, former girlfriend of Oswald and author, Me and Lee and David Ferrie;
· Ed Tatro, author and consultant to Oliver Stone’s film, JFK;
· Robert Groden, author five best-selling books about the assassination, and the first person to bring the Zapruder film to national TV in 1975;
· Jim Marrs, author of four New York Times Best Selling books including Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy; chief consultant to Oliver Stone on JFK for both the film’s screenplay and production;
· Joan Mellen, biographer Jim Garrison, A Farewell to Justice;
· Patrick Nolan, is a forensic historian and the author of CIA Rogues and the Killing of the Kennedys: How and Why US Agents Conspired to Assassinate JFK and RFK;
· Casey Quinlan, author, Beyond the Fence Line: The Eyewitness Testimony of Ed Hoffman and the Murder of President Kennedy;
· Roger Stone, New York Times bestselling author, The Man Who Killed Kennedy—the Case Against LBJ;
· Daniel Hopsicker, author Barry and “the boys,” The CIA, the Mob and America's Secret History, which chronicles the exploit of famed Louisiana native Barry Seal, his ties to the drug trade and the Kennedy assassination;
· St. John Hunt, son of infamous CIA agent E. Howard Hunt, who stated that he was a benchwarmer during the JFK assassination; author, Bond of Secrecy.
For more information go to http://oswaldconference.com.